This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A client is diagnosed with histrionic personality disorder. The interventions should focus on which ... (Read 34 times)

A client is diagnosed with histrionic personality disorder. The interventions should focus on which of the following behaviors?

A) Preoccupation with orderliness
  B) Fear of disapproval
  C) Dependency needs
  D) Extreme egocentricity

Question 2

A client is upset with a nurse on the inpatient mental health unit. She states to another client, That nurse is mean and hates me. I want to have another nurse take care of me because that nurse is nice all the time.

The client is exhibiting which manifestation of borderline personality disorder?
  A) Dissociation
  B) Impulse
  C) Manipulation
  D) Splitting

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

marict

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

D

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
:D TYSM

peter

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Street names for barbiturates include reds, red devils, yellow jackets, blue heavens, Christmas trees, and rainbows. They are commonly referred to as downers.

Did you know?

Patients should never assume they are being given the appropriate drugs. They should make sure they know which drugs are being prescribed, and always double-check that the drugs received match the prescription.

Did you know?

Signs and symptoms of a drug overdose include losing consciousness, fever or sweating, breathing problems, abnormal pulse, and changes in skin color.

Did you know?

Though “Krazy Glue” or “Super Glue” has the ability to seal small wounds, it is not recommended for this purpose since it contains many substances that should not enter the body through the skin, and may be harmful.

Did you know?

Complications of influenza include: bacterial pneumonia, ear and sinus infections, dehydration, and worsening of chronic conditions such as asthma, congestive heart failure, or diabetes.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library