This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In the United States today, the seriously mentally ill constitute: (Select all that apply.) a. ... (Read 20 times)

naturalchemist

In the United States today, the seriously mentally ill constitute: (Select all that apply.)

a. The neglected, the abused, and the confined
  b. A large segment of jail and prison populations
  c. More than half of all homeless persons
  d. More than one third of the homeless population
  e. The main pool of workers covered under the ADA
  f. Most persons receiving medical treatment
  g. Unmarried, intermittently employed, white adult males

Question 2

A patient repeatedly stated, I'm stupid. Which statement by the patient shows progress because of cognitive behavioral therapy?

a. Sometimes I do stupid things.
  b. Things always go wrong for me.
  c. I always fail when I try new things.
  d. I'm disappointed in my lack of ability.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

BUTTHOL369

Answer to Question 1

B, D
These are characteristics of homeless persons in the United States.

Answer to Question 2

A
I'm stupid is a cognitive distortion. A more rational thought is Sometimes I do stupid things. The latter thinking promotes emotional self-control. The distracters reflect irrational thinking.

naturalchemist

Reply 2 on: Jul 19, 2018
Excellent

6ana001

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions cause a higher risk of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.

Did you know?

Nearly all drugs pass into human breast milk. How often a drug is taken influences the amount of drug that will pass into the milk. Medications taken 30 to 60 minutes before breastfeeding are likely to be at peak blood levels when the baby is nursing.

Did you know?

More than 34,000 trademarked medication names and more than 10,000 generic medication names are in use in the United States.

Did you know?

Pregnant women usually experience a heightened sense of smell beginning late in the first trimester. Some experts call this the body's way of protecting a pregnant woman from foods that are unsafe for the fetus.

Did you know?

Computer programs are available that crosscheck a new drug's possible trade name with all other trade names currently available. These programs detect dangerous similarities between names and alert the manufacturer of the drug.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library