Author Question: We can consider reflecting on whether or not our religion is a constructive force in our life by ... (Read 89 times)

javeds

We can consider reflecting on whether or not our religion is a constructive force in our life by asking all of the following questions EXCEPT:

A) Does my religion provide me with a sense of peace and serenity?
  B) Does my religion encourage me to exercise my freedom and to assume responsibility for the direction of my life?
  C) Is the way that I live my life congruent with the religion or spirituality that I profess?
  D) Is my religious faith easy to force onto others?

Question 2

One of the greatest nonviolent leaders in world history, Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., was inspired by all of the following EXCEPT:

A) his Christian faith.
  B) his experiences with racism.
  C) the teachings of Mahatma Gandhi.
  D) his faith as a Quaker.

InfiniteSteez

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

D