Author Question: Reliving some of our childhood experiences of loneliness can A) bring on pain and should be ... (Read 75 times)

Medesa

Reliving some of our childhood experiences of loneliness can

A) bring on pain and should be avoided at all costs.
  B) be a futile attempt to rewrite the past.
  C) help us come to grips with present fears about being alone or lonely.
  D) only be done with the help of a counselor.

Question 2

Below is an example of negative self-talk that can set the shy person up for failure in social situations:

A) I'd better try something new, because it doesn't matter if I look like a fool.
  B) If people only knew what I was like they would really like me.
  C) I have nothing to fear by trying to approach a person I'd like to get to know.
  D) Others constantly evaluate and judge me, and I'm sure I won't measure up to what they expect.

beccamahon

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

D

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

There are immediate benefits of chiropractic adjustments that are visible via magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). It shows that spinal manipulation therapy is effective in decreasing pain and increasing the gaps between the vertebrae, reducing pressure that leads to pain.

Did you know?

The most common childhood diseases include croup, chickenpox, ear infections, flu, pneumonia, ringworm, respiratory syncytial virus, scabies, head lice, and asthma.

Did you know?

In 2012, nearly 24 milliion Americans, aged 12 and older, had abused an illicit drug, according to the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA).

Did you know?

According to the FDA, adverse drug events harmed or killed approximately 1,200,000 people in the United States in the year 2015.

Did you know?

For pediatric patients, intravenous fluids are the most commonly cited products involved in medication errors that are reported to the USP.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library