This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Regarding the need to be touched, A) some research shows that it is necessary for healthy ... (Read 59 times)

fbq8i

Regarding the need to be touched,

A) some research shows that it is necessary for healthy development.
  B) it is the same across all cultures.
  C) it is almost always sexually motivated.
  D) it has little to do with family of origin.

Question 2

Due to research conducted by scientists at the National Human Genome Research Institute and others, our understanding of the vital role that __________ plays in complex disorders is likely to continue to grow.

A) treatment
  B) diagnosis
  C) health
  D) genetics

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

lorealeza77

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D

fbq8i

Reply 2 on: Jul 20, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

pangili4

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Intradermal injections are somewhat difficult to correctly administer because the skin layers are so thin that it is easy to accidentally punch through to the deeper subcutaneous layer.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

Did you know?

Pubic lice (crabs) are usually spread through sexual contact. You cannot catch them by using a public toilet.

Did you know?

Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system destroys its own healthy tissues. When this occurs, white blood cells cannot distinguish between pathogens and normal cells.

Did you know?

Children of people with alcoholism are more inclined to drink alcohol or use hard drugs. In fact, they are 400 times more likely to use hard drugs than those who do not have a family history of alcohol addiction.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library