This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: African American and Latino youths' perceptions of police and the criminal justice system is ... (Read 43 times)

silviawilliams41

African American and Latino youths' perceptions of police and the criminal justice system is __________.

a. about the same as their white counterparts
  b. more negative than Asian juveniles
  c. more negative than their white counterparts
 d. exaggerated since there is no evidence of racial profiling

Question 2

Which of the following is an example of a claim of entitlement?

a. I am blonde and beautiful and you will give me anything I want because I am so
  beautiful.
  b. I will clean your home for 35 per hour.
  c. I am willing to take whatever you can spare.
  d. None of the above

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ecabral0

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

A

silviawilliams41

Reply 2 on: Jul 20, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

ecabral0

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

During the twentieth century, a variant of the metric system was used in Russia and France in which the base unit of mass was the tonne. Instead of kilograms, this system used millitonnes (mt).

Did you know?

For about 100 years, scientists thought that peptic ulcers were caused by stress, spicy food, and alcohol. Later, researchers added stomach acid to the list of causes and began treating ulcers with antacids. Now it is known that peptic ulcers are predominantly caused by Helicobacter pylori, a spiral-shaped bacterium that normally exist in the stomach.

Did you know?

More than 150,000 Americans killed by cardiovascular disease are younger than the age of 65 years.

Did you know?

Addicts to opiates often avoid treatment because they are afraid of withdrawal. Though unpleasant, with proper management, withdrawal is rarely fatal and passes relatively quickly.

Did you know?

Essential fatty acids have been shown to be effective against ulcers, asthma, dental cavities, and skin disorders such as acne.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library