This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Ralph Nader wrote a book titled Unsafe at Any Speed, in which he criticized General Motors ... (Read 41 times)

Mimi

Ralph Nader wrote a book titled Unsafe at Any Speed, in which he criticized General Motors
  Corporation for what he thought were severe design defects in the Chevrolet Corvair. This
  kind of activity is characteristic of thinking in which era of social responsibility?

a. capitalistic era.
  b. depression era.
  c. postdepression era.
  d. social era.
  e. entrepreneurial era.

Question 2

Which of the following events triggered what has been called the Depression era of social
  responsibility?

a. World War I
  b. World War II
  c. Serious decline in U.S. financial markets
  d. Civil rights movement
  e. Unrest over the Vietnam War

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ryhom

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

C

Mimi

Reply 2 on: Jul 21, 2018
:D TYSM

abro1885

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Excessive alcohol use costs the country approximately $235 billion every year.

Did you know?

To prove that stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria and not by stress, a researcher consumed an entire laboratory beaker full of bacterial culture. After this, he did indeed develop stomach ulcers, and won the Nobel Prize for his discovery.

Did you know?

Human stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve small pieces of metal such as razor blades or staples.

Did you know?

HIV testing reach is still limited. An estimated 40% of people with HIV (more than 14 million) remain undiagnosed and do not know their infection status.

Did you know?

Women are two-thirds more likely than men to develop irritable bowel syndrome. This may be attributable to hormonal changes related to their menstrual cycles.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library