This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Name some useful ways in which you as an interiorscaper can market your business. What will be an ... (Read 10 times)

Medesa

Name some useful ways in which you as an interiorscaper can market your business.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

What is a professional attitude? Why is it important in a business?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

jazzlynnnnn

Answer to Question 1

As an interiorscaper, you have several ways to market your business. It is important to have a website
for your business as it is often the first time a potential client comes in contact with your company.
Use local networks to market your business. Join and speak at civic groups to let people know who
you are and what you do. Make efforts to meet with landscape architects, owners/managers of local
nurseries and garden centers. Think about the waiting rooms of your own doctors, dentists, law offices,
and other entities that need plants. What about those companies that already have interiorscaped
spaces? You may request to submit a maintenance quote just before their current plant care contract
expires.

Answer to Question 2

Professional attitude is successful attitude, not one bogged down by feelings of failure. Successful
people see opportunity in everything and often say yes more than no. A negative attitude might
make us say things like I dont want to travel to that account, they are too far away, or I dont do
big cleaning jobs. In actuality, plant maintenance is one of the chief reasons why we have
interiorscape careers in the first place. At all costs avoid I cant, and I wont, and I dont want
to. Such phrases are debilitating over time. We dont sell plants so much as we sell living interior
enhancements that provide an emotional response. Quality horticultural professionals consistently
work toward win/win situations when challenged.

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

Did you know?

Cancer has been around as long as humankind, but only in the second half of the twentieth century did the number of cancer cases explode.

Did you know?

Your chance of developing a kidney stone is 1 in 10. In recent years, approximately 3.7 million people in the United States were diagnosed with a kidney disease.

Did you know?

Less than one of every three adults with high LDL cholesterol has the condition under control. Only 48.1% with the condition are being treated for it.

Did you know?

Children with strabismus (crossed eyes) can be treated. They are not able to outgrow this condition on their own, but with help, it can be more easily corrected at a younger age. It is important for infants to have eye examinations as early as possible in their development and then another at age 2 years.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library