This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: I obtained a baseline level of John's cooking behavior of 25 of the meals without praise. I then ... (Read 61 times)

cagreen833

I obtained a baseline level of John's cooking behavior of 25 of the meals without praise. I then highly praised his cooking behavior, and it increased to 85 of the meals. Later, I stopped praising his cooking, and his behavior began to drop back to its baseline level. What sort of design was I using?

a. Multiple Baseline
  b. ABA
  c. Alternating-treatments
  d. Reversal Replication

Question 2

Withdrawing the treatment is

a. An important control strategy in single-subject research
  b. An important way to increase reliability in single-subject research
  c. Similar to using multiple baselines
  d. A way to evaluate the effects of error variance

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

KKcool

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

a

cagreen833

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Excellent

jackie

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Certain rare plants containing cyanide include apricot pits and a type of potato called cassava. Fortunately, only chronic or massive ingestion of any of these plants can lead to serious poisoning.

Did you know?

Before a vaccine is licensed in the USA, the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) reviews it for safety and effectiveness. The CDC then reviews all studies again, as well as the American Academy of Pediatrics and the American Academy of Family Physicians. Every lot of vaccine is tested before administration to the public, and the FDA regularly inspects vaccine manufacturers' facilities.

Did you know?

The human body's pharmacokinetics are quite varied. Our hair holds onto drugs longer than our urine, blood, or saliva. For example, alcohol can be detected in the hair for up to 90 days after it was consumed. The same is true for marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy, heroin, methamphetamine, and nicotine.

Did you know?

Automated pill dispensing systems have alarms to alert patients when the correct dosing time has arrived. Most systems work with many varieties of medications, so patients who are taking a variety of drugs can still be in control of their dose regimen.

Did you know?

Cancer has been around as long as humankind, but only in the second half of the twentieth century did the number of cancer cases explode.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library