This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse determines that a female patient understands how to perform breast self-examination when ... (Read 41 times)

AEWBW

The nurse determines that a female patient understands how to perform breast self-examination when the patient states

A) The best time to perform the exam is 1 week after my period.
  B) I should use my whole hand to feel for lumps and only at the nipple.
  C) I should palpate the breast in a random manner with my thumb.
  D) Dimples around the nipple are normal and increase with age.

Question 2

A child is born and is identified as intersexed. The nurse should inform the parents that

A) The baby will not get married or have intimate relationships.
  B) The infant may eventually undergo surgery to determine gender.
  C) The infant will never lead a normal life emotionally or sexually.
  D) The baby will be intersexed for the remainder of his or her life.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

raili21

Answer to Question 1

Ans: A

Answer to Question 2

Ans: B

AEWBW

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

sultansheikh

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Bisphosphonates were first developed in the nineteenth century. They were first investigated for use in disorders of bone metabolism in the 1960s. They are now used clinically for the treatment of osteoporosis, Paget's disease, bone metastasis, multiple myeloma, and other conditions that feature bone fragility.

Did you know?

Asthma-like symptoms were first recorded about 3,500 years ago in Egypt. The first manuscript specifically written about asthma was in the year 1190, describing a condition characterized by sudden breathlessness. The treatments listed in this manuscript include chicken soup, herbs, and sexual abstinence.

Did you know?

When blood is deoxygenated and flowing back to the heart through the veins, it is dark reddish-blue in color. Blood in the arteries that is oxygenated and flowing out to the body is bright red. Whereas arterial blood comes out in spurts, venous blood flows.

Did you know?

According to animal studies, the typical American diet is damaging to the liver and may result in allergies, low energy, digestive problems, and a lack of ability to detoxify harmful substances.

Did you know?

Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus or MRSA was discovered in 1961 in the United Kingdom. It if often referred to as a superbug. MRSA infections cause more deaths in the United States every year than AIDS.

Methicilli ...

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library