This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse is preparing a presentation on preparing children for death. What information should the ... (Read 226 times)

justinmsk

The nurse is preparing a presentation on preparing children for death. What information should the nurse include? Select all that apply.

A) Encourage forgetting of the deceased
  B) Encourage expression of feelings
  C) Provide for stability and safety
  D) Praise stoicism
  E) Talk openly about death and the feelings associated with it

Question 2

The nurse is caring for a patient who is dying. She overhears the patient saying, God, if you will only let me live to see my daughter get married, I promise I will start going to church again.

The nurse understands that the patient is in which stage of grief according to Kubler-Ross?
  A) Denial
  B) Bargaining
  C) Depression
  D) Anger
  E) Acceptance

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Kimmy

Answer to Question 1

Ans: B, C, E

Answer to Question 2

Ans: B

justinmsk

Both answers were spot on, thank you once again

Kimmy

Did you know?

Cyanide works by making the human body unable to use oxygen.

Did you know?

The training of an anesthesiologist typically requires four years of college, 4 years of medical school, 1 year of internship, and 3 years of residency.

Did you know?

Pregnant women usually experience a heightened sense of smell beginning late in the first trimester. Some experts call this the body's way of protecting a pregnant woman from foods that are unsafe for the fetus.

Did you know?

Nitroglycerin is used to alleviate various heart-related conditions, and it is also the chief component of dynamite (but mixed in a solid clay base to stabilize it).

Did you know?

Individuals are never “cured” of addictions. Instead, they learn how to manage their disease to lead healthy, balanced lives.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library