This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: During an interview, the patient states, When my stress is really high, I have diarrhea. The ... (Read 11 times)

Starlight

During an interview, the patient states, When my stress is really high, I have diarrhea. The physiologic response affects

A) Adequacy of sleep
  B) Nutritional status
  C) Gastrointestinal status
  D) Heart rate

Question 2

The patient asks the patient to explain stress and its effect on the body. Which of the following will the nurse include? Select all that apply.

A) Stress begins in children at about age two.
  B) All stress has a negative effect on the human body in some form.
  C) Stress begins in utero.
  D) Stress is ever-present.
  E) Some forms of stress are positive events.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

babybsemail

Answer to Question 1

Ans: C

Answer to Question 2

Ans: C, D, E

Starlight

Both answers were spot on, thank you once again

babybsemail

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

Did you know?

Cucumber slices relieve headaches by tightening blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the area, and relieving pressure.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

In 1835 it was discovered that a disease of silkworms known as muscardine could be transferred from one silkworm to another, and was caused by a fungus.

Did you know?

Elderly adults are living longer, and causes of death are shifting. At the same time, autopsy rates are at or near their lowest in history.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library