This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A client has arrived in the same-day surgery suite. He states to the nurse, I am so worried about ... (Read 9 times)

hubes95

A client has arrived in the same-day surgery suite. He states to the nurse, I am so worried about being put to sleep and having the surgery. What would be the nurse's best response?

A) You don't have to worry. It will be fine.
  B) Tell me what you are most worried about.
  C) I will have the anesthesiologist talk to you.
  D) Have you ever had surgery before?

Question 2

A nurse instructs a group of parents of preschool-age children that the rules of safe social interaction for this age group are often learned by

A) Trial and error
  B) Interaction with parents
  C) Interaction with peers
  D) Through preschool

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

aadams68

Answer to Question 1

Ans: B

Answer to Question 2

Ans: A

hubes95

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

jordangronback

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

In the United States, there is a birth every 8 seconds, according to the U.S. Census Bureau's Population Clock.

Did you know?

Medications that are definitely not safe to take when breastfeeding include radioactive drugs, antimetabolites, some cancer (chemotherapy) agents, bromocriptine, ergotamine, methotrexate, and cyclosporine.

Did you know?

The first-known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used in Egypt in 2000 BC. Condoms were also reportedly used, made of animal bladders or intestines.

Did you know?

Pope Sylvester II tried to introduce Arabic numbers into Europe between the years 999 and 1003, but their use did not catch on for a few more centuries, and Roman numerals continued to be the primary number system.

Did you know?

When taking monoamine oxidase inhibitors, people should avoid a variety of foods, which include alcoholic beverages, bean curd, broad (fava) bean pods, cheese, fish, ginseng, protein extracts, meat, sauerkraut, shrimp paste, soups, and yeast.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library