This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse determines that a client understands instruction regarding progressive relaxation when the ... (Read 31 times)

londonang

The nurse determines that a client understands instruction regarding progressive relaxation when the client states that the technique requires

A) Tensing and relaxing various muscle groups
  B) Using a mantra in a relaxed position
  C) Focusing on pleasant images
  D) Using a biofeedback machine

Question 2

The nurse determines that a female client understands how to perform breast self-examination when the client states

A) The best time to perform the exam is 1 week after my period.
  B) I should use my whole hand to feel for lumps and only at the nipple.
  C) I should palpate the breast in a random manner with my thumb.
  D) Dimples around the nipple are normal and increase with age.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Qarqy

Answer to Question 1

Ans: A

Answer to Question 2

Ans: A

Did you know?

There are over 65,000 known species of protozoa. About 10,000 species are parasitic.

Did you know?

The first war in which wide-scale use of anesthetics occurred was the Civil War, and 80% of all wounds were in the extremities.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

Between 1999 and 2012, American adults with high total cholesterol decreased from 18.3% to 12.9%

Did you know?

Your skin wrinkles if you stay in the bathtub a long time because the outermost layer of skin (which consists of dead keratin) swells when it absorbs water. It is tightly attached to the skin below it, so it compensates for the increased area by wrinkling. This happens to the hands and feet because they have the thickest layer of dead keratin cells.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library