This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: An elderly patient informs the nurse, I just don't feel like myself. I cry so easily and my mobility ... (Read 16 times)

An elderly patient informs the nurse, I just don't feel like myself. I cry so easily and my mobility is so bad from my degenerative disc disease in my back. What factor is most likely contributing to the patient's depression?

A) Pain
  B) Shortness of breath
  C) Hearing loss
  D) Diminished vision

Question 2

Which of the following activities performed by an elderly patient would make the patient's family suspicious of the onset of dementia?

A) The patient's air conditioning is broken and he has not reported it
  B) The patient is an accountant and has had three episodes of bookkeeping errors
  C) The patient has not attended church services for one month
  D) The patient has become confused with medications since two new medications were added

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Tonny

Answer to Question 1

Ans: A

Answer to Question 2

Ans: B

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
Excellent

steff9894

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Complications of influenza include: bacterial pneumonia, ear and sinus infections, dehydration, and worsening of chronic conditions such as asthma, congestive heart failure, or diabetes.

Did you know?

Blood is approximately twice as thick as water because of the cells and other components found in it.

Did you know?

Cancer has been around as long as humankind, but only in the second half of the twentieth century did the number of cancer cases explode.

Did you know?

In 1885, the Lloyd Manufacturing Company of Albany, New York, promoted and sold "Cocaine Toothache Drops" at 15 cents per bottle! In 1914, the Harrison Narcotic Act brought the sale and distribution of this drug under federal control.

Did you know?

For about 100 years, scientists thought that peptic ulcers were caused by stress, spicy food, and alcohol. Later, researchers added stomach acid to the list of causes and began treating ulcers with antacids. Now it is known that peptic ulcers are predominantly caused by Helicobacter pylori, a spiral-shaped bacterium that normally exist in the stomach.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library