This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A nurse is providing instruction to an elderly patient about osteoporosis. Further instruction by ... (Read 49 times)

natalie2426

A nurse is providing instruction to an elderly patient about osteoporosis. Further instruction by the nurse is necessary if the patient states:

1. I take a calcium supplement every day.
  2. I just had a new handrail installed in my tub.
  3. I walk a mile every day.
  4. I never consume any dairy products.

Question 2

A nurse is providing care for a patient with a nasogastric (NG) tube in place 10 hours after removal of a portion of the stomach. The patient's plan of care would include

1. Providing mouth care every 4 hours.
  2. Keeping NG to continuous high suction.
  3. Draping NG tubing over the patient's shoulder.
  4. Providing tube feeding every 3 hours.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

diesoon

Answer to Question 1

ANS: 4

Answer to Question 2

ANS: 1

natalie2426

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
Gracias!

LegendaryAnswers

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

Did you know?

Aspirin may benefit 11 different cancers, including those of the colon, pancreas, lungs, prostate, breasts, and leukemia.

Did you know?

Adolescents often feel clumsy during puberty because during this time of development, their hands and feet grow faster than their arms and legs do. The body is therefore out of proportion. One out of five adolescents actually experiences growing pains during this period.

Did you know?

This year, an estimated 1.4 million Americans will have a new or recurrent heart attack.

Did you know?

Anesthesia awareness is a potentially disturbing adverse effect wherein patients who have been paralyzed with muscle relaxants may awaken. They may be aware of their surroundings but unable to communicate or move. Neurologic monitoring equipment that helps to more closely check the patient's anesthesia stages is now available to avoid the occurrence of anesthesia awareness.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library