This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: An instructor is teaching students how to increase the effectiveness of bladder training. A student ... (Read 15 times)

jwb375

An instructor is teaching students how to increase the effectiveness of bladder training. A student shows the need for additional instruction when saying:

1. I should ensure that the patient is drinking at least 64 ounces of fluid per day.
  2. I should change the patient's incontinence briefs and perform perineal care twice a day.
  3. I should teach patients to avoid drinking caffeinated beverages.
  4. I should assist the patient to the bathroom or offer a bedpan every 2 hours.

Question 2

A patient who recently gave vaginal birth to her first child is complaining of issues with incontinence. The nurse identifies that this is most likely due to

1. Urge incontinence.
  2. Stress incontinence.
  3. Overflow incontinence.
  4. Functional incontinence.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

smrerig

Answer to Question 1

ANS: 2

Answer to Question 2

ANS: 2

jwb375

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
Wow, this really help

mochi09

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

GI conditions that will keep you out of the U.S. armed services include ulcers, varices, fistulas, esophagitis, gastritis, congenital abnormalities, inflammatory bowel disease, enteritis, colitis, proctitis, duodenal diverticula, malabsorption syndromes, hepatitis, cirrhosis, cysts, abscesses, pancreatitis, polyps, certain hemorrhoids, splenomegaly, hernias, recent abdominal surgery, GI bypass or stomach stapling, and artificial GI openings.

Did you know?

Bisphosphonates were first developed in the nineteenth century. They were first investigated for use in disorders of bone metabolism in the 1960s. They are now used clinically for the treatment of osteoporosis, Paget's disease, bone metastasis, multiple myeloma, and other conditions that feature bone fragility.

Did you know?

The U.S. Pharmacopeia Medication Errors Reporting Program states that approximately 50% of all medication errors involve insulin.

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

Did you know?

If you could remove all of your skin, it would weigh up to 5 pounds.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library