This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: An instructor recognizes that a student requires further teaching about surgical asepsis when the ... (Read 10 times)

colton

An instructor recognizes that a student requires further teaching about surgical asepsis when the student says:

1. Maintaining a clean patient environment is an important aspect of surgical asepsis.
  2. Surgical asepsis requires the use of sterile supplies and equipment.
  3. Surgical asepsis prevents contamination during invasive procedures.
  4. I should follow a sterile technique when handling needles, syringes, and lancets.

Question 2

When a nurse uses surgical asepsis, he uses supplies and equipment that have been disinfected by solutions that kill pathogens or that have been ___________________ _ using steam under pressure, gas, or radiation that kills all pathogens and their spores.

Fill in the blank with correct word.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

trampas

Answer to Question 1

ANS: 1

Answer to Question 2

ANS:
sterilized

colton

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
Wow, this really help

connor417

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

More than 50% of American adults have oral herpes, which is commonly known as "cold sores" or "fever blisters." The herpes virus can be active on the skin surface without showing any signs or causing any symptoms.

Did you know?

Essential fatty acids have been shown to be effective against ulcers, asthma, dental cavities, and skin disorders such as acne.

Did you know?

Colchicine is a highly poisonous alkaloid originally extracted from a type of saffron plant that is used mainly to treat gout.

Did you know?

According to the Migraine Research Foundation, migraines are the third most prevalent illness in the world. Women are most affected (18%), followed by children of both sexes (10%), and men (6%).

Did you know?

Cyanide works by making the human body unable to use oxygen.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library