Author Question: A nurse performing an initial assessment might appropriately educate a patient 1. With poor ... (Read 17 times)

Coya19@aol.com

A nurse performing an initial assessment might appropriately educate a patient

1. With poor dental hygiene that it can lead to a greater risk for heart disease.
  2. Who is not oriented to place or time about the possibility that he might have early-onset Alzheimer disease.
  3. With congestive heart failure that he might want to look into being put on the transplant candidate list.
  4. With a degenerative neurological disease about the benefits of making a living will.

Question 2

A nurse supervising a certified nursing assistant (CNA) would correctly intervene upon hearing the CNA say:

1. Hi again, Mr. Jones. Are you feeling better today? Oh, really? Tell me what's wrong and I'll see what I can do.
  2. Hello, Mr. Jones, my name is Andrea. The doctor says we need to move you to another unit today, so please let me know where you're keeping your personal belongings so we can send those along as well.
  3. Hello, Mr. Jones. Please roll up your sleeve.
  4. Hi, Mr. Jones. Ah, I see the Girl Scouts have come through today because you've got some cookies there, haven't you? Well, make sure to leave those alone till your kids come by to visit, okay? Laughs We don't want the doctor getting mad about you going off your diet.

Shshxj

Answer to Question 1

ANS: 1

Answer to Question 2

ANS: 3