This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A client with a nursing diagnosis of Ineffective therapeutic regimen management needs more frequent ... (Read 20 times)

captainjonesify

A client with a nursing diagnosis of Ineffective therapeutic regimen management needs more frequent follow-up during treatment if the client:

1. expresses willingness to comply with the treatment plan.
  2. uses a retirement check, personal savings, and health insurance to meet expenses.
  3. has impaired cognitive ability and lives with a spouse.
  4. is newly diagnosed with insulin-dependent diabetes and is living alone.

Question 2

Which of the following client statements below is most suggestive of ineffective management of a therapeutic regimen?

1. I want to follow my new diet, but it doesn't provide enough food. I still feel hungry after I eat.
  2. I've decided that it's better for me to continue to prepare food as I have always done.
  3. The new diet is too expensive. I will not spend all of my money on food.
  4. Preparing and eating certain foods cannot be that effective in keeping me well.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

aliotak

Answer to Question 1

ANS: 4

Answer to Question 2

ANS: 1

captainjonesify

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
:D TYSM

rleezy04

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

There are more bacteria in your mouth than there are people in the world.

Did you know?

The human body's pharmacokinetics are quite varied. Our hair holds onto drugs longer than our urine, blood, or saliva. For example, alcohol can be detected in the hair for up to 90 days after it was consumed. The same is true for marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy, heroin, methamphetamine, and nicotine.

Did you know?

Bacteria have flourished on the earth for over three billion years. They were the first life forms on the planet.

Did you know?

Blood in the urine can be a sign of a kidney stone, glomerulonephritis, or other kidney problems.

Did you know?

The term pharmacology is derived from the Greek words pharmakon("claim, medicine, poison, or remedy") and logos ("study").

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library