This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Care that crosses cultural boundaries or combines the elements of more than one culture is known as ... (Read 14 times)

dmcintosh

Care that crosses cultural boundaries or combines the elements of more than one culture is known as ___________________ _ nursing.

Fill in the blank with correct word.

Question 2

A nurse tells the charge nurse that her patient will not accept his lunch tray. When questioned, the nurse states, Well, I think it's because most Asians are Buddhists and are vegetarians. This is an example of ___________________ _.

Fill in the blank with correct word.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Sweetkitty24130

Answer to Question 1

ANS:
transcultural

Answer to Question 2

ANS:
stereotyping

dmcintosh

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

mjenn52

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

Medication errors are three times higher among children and infants than with adults.

Did you know?

Vital signs (blood pressure, temperature, pulse rate, respiration rate) should be taken before any drug administration. Patients should be informed not to use tobacco or caffeine at least 30 minutes before their appointment.

Did you know?

More than 30% of American adults, and about 12% of children utilize health care approaches that were developed outside of conventional medicine.

Did you know?

Allergies play a major part in the health of children. The most prevalent childhood allergies are milk, egg, soy, wheat, peanuts, tree nuts, and seafood.

Did you know?

If all the neurons in the human body were lined up, they would stretch more than 600 miles.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library