This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A female Hindu patient with a broken right hand has not touched her vegetarian food for several ... (Read 24 times)

karen

A female Hindu patient with a broken right hand has not touched her vegetarian food for several meals. The nurse intervenes once realizing the problem is

1. Hindus do not like vegetarian food.
  2. Hindus can only eat after sundown.
  3. Hindus avoid eating with their left hand.
  4. Hindus can only eat if they are facing east.

Question 2

A patient in spiritual distress asks a nurse what he thinks about religion. Which of the following replies would be appropriate and therapeutic?

1. Religion is not for everyone. Whether you go to church or not does not affect your health, so don't worry so much about it.
  2. We all worry from time to time about whether our beliefs are based on truth or not, so it's normal to worry some.
  3. An individual's feelings about religion are personal. I cannot divulge personal information about myself.
  4. I find comfort in my religious beliefs. Is there a member of the clergy with whom you would like to visit?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Rilsmarie951

Answer to Question 1

ANS: 3

Answer to Question 2

ANS: 4

karen

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
:D TYSM

jomama

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Great answer, keep it coming :)

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

Did you know?

Anesthesia awareness is a potentially disturbing adverse effect wherein patients who have been paralyzed with muscle relaxants may awaken. They may be aware of their surroundings but unable to communicate or move. Neurologic monitoring equipment that helps to more closely check the patient's anesthesia stages is now available to avoid the occurrence of anesthesia awareness.

Did you know?

Green tea is able to stop the scent of garlic or onion from causing bad breath.

Did you know?

There are more nerve cells in one human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.

Did you know?

In the United States, an estimated 50 million unnecessary antibiotics are prescribed for viral respiratory infections.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library