This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A nurse is caring for a patient who develops dyspnea that does not improve with oxygen therapy and ... (Read 40 times)

dakota nelson

A nurse is caring for a patient who develops dyspnea that does not improve with oxygen therapy and nebulizer treatment. The nurse immediately calls the patient's primary health-care provider. This type of communication is called

1. Upward.
  2. Bilateral.
  3. Horizontal.
  4. Downward.

Question 2

A nurse is caring for a patient who has end-stage renal disease and will require dialysis three times per week. The patient states,

I'm upset that I didn't visit all the places I'd like to see. Now that I'm on dialysis, I won't be able to. The most therapeutic response by the nurse is:
  1. You are upset that it's too late to visit places that you would like to see?
  2. There are many people who feel exactly the same as you do.
  3. Don't worry. You can still visit all of the places that you would like to see.
  4. I think you should visit the places you would like to see before it's too late.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Perkypinki

Answer to Question 1

ANS: 1

Answer to Question 2

ANS: 1

dakota nelson

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Alyson.hiatt@yahoo.com

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Illicit drug use costs the United States approximately $181 billion every year.

Did you know?

The first-known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used in Egypt in 2000 BC. Condoms were also reportedly used, made of animal bladders or intestines.

Did you know?

If all the neurons in the human body were lined up, they would stretch more than 600 miles.

Did you know?

A seasonal flu vaccine is the best way to reduce the chances you will get seasonal influenza and spread it to others.

Did you know?

Stevens-Johnson syndrome and Toxic Epidermal Necrolysis syndrome are life-threatening reactions that can result in death. Complications include permanent blindness, dry-eye syndrome, lung damage, photophobia, asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, permanent loss of nail beds, scarring of mucous membranes, arthritis, and chronic fatigue syndrome. Many patients' pores scar shut, causing them to retain heat.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library