Author Question: The ability of a nurse to care for several patients, help families understand what is happening to a ... (Read 26 times)

Melani1276

The ability of a nurse to care for several patients, help families understand what is happening to a patient, and notice changes in a patient's condition are all examples of an important characteristic of nurses known as

1. Being helpful.
  2. Being responsible.
  3. Being organized.
  4. Being compassionate.

Question 2

A nurse is educating a student nurse about the responsibilities of a student nurse. The nurse recognizes that additional teaching is needed when the student nurse states:

1. I will check laboratory results for my patients often.
  2. I am responsible for noting abnormal assessment findings.
  3. I will frequently check the patient's chart for diagnostic test results.
  4. It is not within my scope of practice to notify someone of abnormal findings.

Loise Hard

Answer to Question 1

ANS: 2

Answer to Question 2

Thanks for sharing, assignments makes me feel like end of world..

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question

Did you know?

The eye muscles are the most active muscles in the whole body. The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

Did you know?

Illness; diuretics; laxative abuse; hot weather; exercise; sweating; caffeine; alcoholic beverages; starvation diets; inadequate carbohydrate consumption; and diets high in protein, salt, or fiber can cause people to become dehydrated.

Did you know?

Symptoms of kidney problems include a loss of appetite, back pain (which may be sudden and intense), chills, abdominal pain, fluid retention, nausea, the urge to urinate, vomiting, and fever.

Did you know?

To maintain good kidney function, you should drink at least 3 quarts of water daily. Water dilutes urine and helps prevent concentrations of salts and minerals that can lead to kidney stone formation. Chronic dehydration is a major contributor to the development of kidney stones.

Did you know?

More than 4.4billion prescriptions were dispensed within the United States in 2016.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library