This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Your 35-year-old client tells you that his boss requires him to massage her shoulders and she rubs ... (Read 25 times)

mikaylakyoung

Your 35-year-old client tells you that his boss requires him to massage her shoulders and she rubs his legs, thighs, and genitals. He further states that he does not want to upset her because he needs the job.

Which statement best applies to this situation?
  a. The male is receiving sexual satisfaction from having his legs, thighs, and genitals massaged.
  b. This is an example of quid pro quo sexual harassment and should be reported to her supervisor.
  c. This is an example of hostile work environment sexual harassment and should be immediately reported to her supervisor.
  d. This is not a situation of harassment because no sexual intercourse occurred.

Question 2

You are assessing a 16-year-old female's knowledge of sexuality. Which of her statements indicates that she requires further teaching?

a. I don't practice oral sex, because it could lead to sexually transmitted infections.
  b. I don't have sexual intercourse because I want to remain a virgin until marriage.
  c. My boyfriend and I are practicing abstinence by engaging in shared touching.
  d. My parents are lesbians, but it has not affected my sexual orientation.