This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A client, scheduled for a bronchoscopy, asks the nurse why he needs the examination. The nurse ... (Read 52 times)

jhjkgdfhk

A client, scheduled for a bronchoscopy, asks the nurse why he needs the examination. The nurse should instruct the client regarding the purpose of the test as being to:

1. assess the strength of the respiratory muscles.
  2. check for air trapping in the lungs.
  3. examine lung tissue.
  4. check for enlarged heart chambers.

Question 2

The nurse is instructing a client with cardiovascular disease about dietary modifications. Which statement made by the client indicates a need for further instruction?

1. I will eat plenty of meat and milk to get my iron and calcium.
  2. I prefer baked or grilled dishes to fried foods.
  3. I usually eat fruit for dessert.
  4. I like fresh vegetables and whole grains.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

krakiolit

Answer to Question 1

ANS: 3

Answer to Question 2

ANS: 1

jhjkgdfhk

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
:D TYSM

samiel-sayed

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Alcohol acts as a diuretic. Eight ounces of water is needed to metabolize just 1 ounce of alcohol.

Did you know?

The modern decimal position system was the invention of the Hindus (around 800 AD), involving the placing of numerals to indicate their value (units, tens, hundreds, and so on).

Did you know?

Approximately 70% of expectant mothers report experiencing some symptoms of morning sickness during the first trimester of pregnancy.

Did you know?

There are actually 60 minerals, 16 vitamins, 12 essential amino acids, and three essential fatty acids that your body needs every day.

Did you know?

Multiple experimental evidences have confirmed that at the molecular level, cancer is caused by lesions in cellular DNA.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library