This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: If the probability is .90 that a student taking this class is a Psychology major, and the ... (Read 153 times)

saliriagwu

If the probability is .90 that a student taking this class is a Psychology major, and the probability that a student in this class has red hair is .05, then the joint probability of being a Psychology major and a red head in this class is .95

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Question 2

I have a hunch that tomorrow is going to be a bad day. This is an example of the subjective probability.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Dinolord

Answer to Question 1

FALSE

Answer to Question 2

TRUE

saliriagwu

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

mcabuhat

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Individuals are never “cured” of addictions. Instead, they learn how to manage their disease to lead healthy, balanced lives.

Did you know?

Normal urine is sterile. It contains fluids, salts, and waste products. It is free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.

Did you know?

ACTH levels are normally highest in the early morning (between 6 and 8 A.M.) and lowest in the evening (between 6 and 11 P.M.). Therefore, a doctor who suspects abnormal levels looks for low ACTH in the morning and high ACTH in the evening.

Did you know?

According to the Migraine Research Foundation, migraines are the third most prevalent illness in the world. Women are most affected (18%), followed by children of both sexes (10%), and men (6%).

Did you know?

Bacteria have flourished on the earth for over three billion years. They were the first life forms on the planet.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library