This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following statements best reflects a client's healthy sense of self-esteem? a. I ... (Read 16 times)

MirandaLo

Which of the following statements best reflects a client's healthy sense of self-esteem?

a. I always try to do the best I can.
  b. I'll keep trying until I get it right.''
  c. I'm not good at it but I enjoy playing guitar.''
  d. If I can't build it, it isn't worth being built.''

Question 2

The student nurse is working with a patient who has asthma. The primary nurse tells the student that wheezes can be heard on auscultation. Which of the following should the student expect to hear?

a. Coarse crackles and bubbling
  b. High-pitched musical sounds
  c. Dry, grating noises
  d. Loud, low-pitched rumbling

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

nikmaaacs

Answer to Question 1

A
Self-esteem stems from self-concept and relates to how one feels about oneself. A positive self-concept gives a sense of meaning, wholeness, and consistency to a person. Recognizing that one does the best that one can is the best reflection of self-esteem.
The statement I'll keep trying until I get it right reflects perseverance, but does not reflect a healthy sense of self-esteem.
The statement I'm not good at it but I enjoy playing guitar is an expression of lack of talent. It does not reflect a healthy sense of self-esteem.
The statement If I can't build it, it isn't worth being built reflects an unrealistic view of self-worth and esteem, and does not reflect a healthy sense of self-esteem.

Answer to Question 2

B

Feedback
A Coarse crackles and bubbling are not descriptive of wheezes.
B Wheezes are high-pitched musical noises that sound like a squeak. Wheezes are heard continuously during inspiration or expiration, and are usually louder on expiration.
C Dry, grating noises are heard with a pleural friction rub.
D Loud, low-pitched rumbling is characteristic of rhonchi.

MirandaLo

Reply 2 on: Jul 22, 2018
:D TYSM

jomama

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

As of mid-2016, 18.2 million people were receiving advanced retroviral therapy (ART) worldwide. This represents between 43–50% of the 34–39.8 million people living with HIV.

Did you know?

IgA antibodies protect body surfaces exposed to outside foreign substances. IgG antibodies are found in all body fluids. IgM antibodies are the first type of antibody made in response to an infection. IgE antibody levels are often high in people with allergies. IgD antibodies are found in tissues lining the abdomen and chest.

Did you know?

The eye muscles are the most active muscles in the whole body. The external muscles that move the eyes are the strongest muscles in the human body for the job they have to do. They are 100 times more powerful than they need to be.

Did you know?

Walt Disney helped combat malaria by making an animated film in 1943 called The Winged Scourge. This short film starred the seven dwarfs and taught children that mosquitos transmit malaria, which is a very bad disease. It advocated the killing of mosquitos to stop the disease.

Did you know?

GI conditions that will keep you out of the U.S. armed services include ulcers, varices, fistulas, esophagitis, gastritis, congenital abnormalities, inflammatory bowel disease, enteritis, colitis, proctitis, duodenal diverticula, malabsorption syndromes, hepatitis, cirrhosis, cysts, abscesses, pancreatitis, polyps, certain hemorrhoids, splenomegaly, hernias, recent abdominal surgery, GI bypass or stomach stapling, and artificial GI openings.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library