This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Which of the following statements best reflects the client's perception of the female role? 1. My ... (Read 17 times)

kodithompson

Which of the following statements best reflects the client's perception of the female role?

1. My wife bakes the best bread.
  2. All of my daughters are stay-at-home moms.
  3. I don't understand why a woman would want to be a coal miner.
  4. We are so proud; our granddaughter got accepted into law school.

Question 2

A client is seen in a walk-in clinic for a sinus infection. Which of the following statements made by the client shows the most positive attitude regarding personal health?

1. I haven't missed work due to illness in over 15 years.
  2. When do I need to return to the clinic for a follow-up?
  3. I don't like taking medications unless I really need them.
  4. Should I be concerned about giving this infection to someone else?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

joshraies

Answer to Question 1

ANS: 4
Gender identity is a person's private view of maleness or femaleness. This option reflects a sense of pride in a female accomplishment that may be typically viewed as being male-oriented, thus showing the client's atypical perception of the female role. The remaining options are either gen-eral statements or examples of less predominant perceptions of traditional roles.

Answer to Question 2

ANS: 1
How individuals view themselves and their perception of their health are closely related. A cli-ent's belief in personal health often enhances his or her self-concept. Statements such as I can get through anything or I've never been sick a day in my life indicate that a person's thoughts about personal health are positive. The remaining options may reflect the client's personal opinion regarding aspects of health and health care but not as directly as pride in past good health.

kodithompson

Reply 2 on: Jul 23, 2018
Wow, this really help

alvinum

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

Did you know?

The first war in which wide-scale use of anesthetics occurred was the Civil War, and 80% of all wounds were in the extremities.

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions may make getting pregnant impossible.

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

More than 50% of American adults have oral herpes, which is commonly known as "cold sores" or "fever blisters." The herpes virus can be active on the skin surface without showing any signs or causing any symptoms.

Did you know?

Human stomach acid is strong enough to dissolve small pieces of metal such as razor blades or staples.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library