This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse presenting community education about the structures of the upper respiratory tract (URT) ... (Read 36 times)

berenicecastro

The nurse presenting community education about the structures of the upper respiratory tract (URT) would include which function?

1. Air cooling
  2. Sympathomimetic conditioning
  3. Air conditioning
  4. Drying

Question 2

: A nurse is providing the client information about the prescribed medication. Which statement requires additional teaching about the medication regime?

1. I will take the medication as directed.
  2. I should skip my medication when I cannot afford it.
  3. I understand why I need the medication.
  4. I know the importance of not self-adjusting my medication.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

otokexnaru

Answer to Question 1

Rationale 1: The air is not cooled by these structures.
Rationale 2: Sympathomimetic is a class of drugs.
Rationale 3: These structures warm, humidify, and clean the air in a process sometimes referred to as air conditioning.
Rationale 4: Drying does not occur in this process.
Global Rationale: These structures warm, humidify, and clean the air in a process sometimes referred to as air conditioning. The air is not cooled or dried by these structures. Sympathomimetic is a class of drugs.

Answer to Question 2

Rationale 1: This statement reflects compliance with the medication regime.
Rationale 2: This statement identifies that the client is struggling with financial obligation.
Rationale 3: This statement supports understanding of the medication.
Rationale 4: This statement supports compliance with taking the prescribed amount of the medication.

Global Rationale: Many factors influence whether patients comply with pharmacotherapy. A nurse should use the nursing process and identify noncompliance issues such as side effects, financial issues, and medication times.

berenicecastro

Reply 2 on: Jul 23, 2018
:D TYSM

blakcmamba

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Pregnant women usually experience a heightened sense of smell beginning late in the first trimester. Some experts call this the body's way of protecting a pregnant woman from foods that are unsafe for the fetus.

Did you know?

Eating food that has been cooked with poppy seeds may cause you to fail a drug screening test, because the seeds contain enough opiate alkaloids to register as a positive.

Did you know?

Blood in the urine can be a sign of a kidney stone, glomerulonephritis, or other kidney problems.

Did you know?

Not getting enough sleep can greatly weaken the immune system. Lack of sleep makes you more likely to catch a cold, or more difficult to fight off an infection.

Did you know?

The National Institutes of Health have supported research into acupuncture. This has shown that acupuncture significantly reduced pain associated with osteoarthritis of the knee, when used as a complement to conventional therapies.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library