This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The nurse is teaching the patient about angina pectoris. Which of the following statements by the ... (Read 21 times)

silviawilliams41

The nurse is teaching the patient about angina pectoris. Which of the following statements by the patient indicates that he has understood the teaching?

A) I will avoid exercise because it will precipitate my angina.
  B) As long as I take my medicines, I will not need to decrease my fat intake.
  C) My high blood pressure has no effect on my episodes of chest pain.
  D) High fat in the diet and smoking can cause my episodes of chest pain.

Question 2

A 20-month-old child is experiencing diarrhea. When planning the child's care, the nurse should prioritize assessments related to what health problem?

A) Electrolyte deficiencies
  B) Anorectal bleeding
  C) Anal fissures
  D) Nausea

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

janeli1

Answer to Question 1

D
A diet high in fat and calories will precipitate episodes of chest pain. The implementation of an exercise routine prevents cardiac pain and should be adhered to. The patient will need to alter his lifestyle to maintain heart health. High blood pressure will affect episodes of chest pain.

Answer to Question 2

A
If severe or prolonged, acute diarrhea may lead to serious fluid and electrolyte depletion, especially in young children and older adults.

silviawilliams41

Reply 2 on: Jul 23, 2018
Wow, this really help

Hdosisshsbshs

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

Did you know?

Lower drug doses for elderly patients should be used first, with titrations of the dose as tolerated to prevent unwanted drug-related pharmacodynamic effects.

Did you know?

More than nineteen million Americans carry the factor V gene that causes blood clots, pulmonary embolism, and heart disease.

Did you know?

Despite claims by manufacturers, the supplement known as Ginkgo biloba was shown in a study of more than 3,000 participants to be ineffective in reducing development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in older people.

Did you know?

Green tea is able to stop the scent of garlic or onion from causing bad breath.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library