This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A nurse is educating a patient on the administration of tinidazole (Tindamax). Which of the ... (Read 7 times)

a0266361136

A nurse is educating a patient on the administration of tinidazole (Tindamax). Which of the following indicate that the patient understands the administration of tinidazole?

A) I will report to the doctor if I have a slow heart rate.
  B) The medicine will leave a bitter or metallic taste in my mouth.
  C) I will report urinary urgency and incontinence.
  D) The medication is given in two doses every day.

Question 2

A patient is started on albuterol (Proventil). What reaction should the patient be instructed on?

A) Polydipsia will occur.
  B) Tachycardia will occur.
  C) Hypotension will occur.
  D) Diarrhea will occur.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

heinisk01

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B

a0266361136

Reply 2 on: Jul 23, 2018
Gracias!

irishcancer18

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Cucumber slices relieve headaches by tightening blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the area, and relieving pressure.

Did you know?

Drug-induced pharmacodynamic effects manifested in older adults include drug-induced renal toxicity, which can be a major factor when these adults are experiencing other kidney problems.

Did you know?

Despite claims by manufacturers, the supplement known as Ginkgo biloba was shown in a study of more than 3,000 participants to be ineffective in reducing development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in older people.

Did you know?

Approximately one in three babies in the United States is now delivered by cesarean section. The number of cesarean sections in the United States has risen 46% since 1996.

Did you know?

People with high total cholesterol have about two times the risk for heart disease as people with ideal levels.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library