This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A male patient has been diagnosed with impotence and is started on a regimen of androgens. Which of ... (Read 106 times)

bcretired

A male patient has been diagnosed with impotence and is started on a regimen of androgens. Which of the following statements by the patient indicates that he has understood the patient teaching?

A) If I experience increasing baldness, I will contact my physician immediately.
  B) If my skin appears yellow or my urine turns dark, I will contact my physician.
  C) My blood count will drop, but if I have bruising, I will contact my physician.
  D) I know headaches are common, so I won't get alarmed if it is severe.

Question 2

Unasyn is administered to a patient with Staphylococcus aureus. What type of antiinfective is Unasyn?

A) Extended-spectrum antipseudomonal penicillin
  B) Penicillinbeta-lactamase inhibitor combination
  C) Cephalosporin
  D) Aminopenicillin

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

bassamabas

Answer to Question 1

B

Answer to Question 2

B

bcretired

Reply 2 on: Jul 23, 2018
Gracias!

aliotak

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Egg cells are about the size of a grain of sand. They are formed inside of a female's ovaries before she is even born.

Did you know?

Aspirin is the most widely used drug in the world. It has even been recognized as such by the Guinness Book of World Records.

Did you know?

In 1844, Charles Goodyear obtained the first patent for a rubber condom.

Did you know?

According to the Migraine Research Foundation, migraines are the third most prevalent illness in the world. Women are most affected (18%), followed by children of both sexes (10%), and men (6%).

Did you know?

Most fungi that pathogenically affect humans live in soil. If a person is not healthy, has an open wound, or is immunocompromised, a fungal infection can be very aggressive.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library