This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Dorsiflexion of the foot is accomplished when a client: A. Curls the toes down B. Brings the ... (Read 14 times)

formula1

Dorsiflexion of the foot is accomplished when a client:

A. Curls the toes down
  B. Brings the toes together
  C. Moves the foot so that the toes point up
  D. Turns the sole of the foot medially

Question 2

When working with a client who has a seizure disorder, the nurse is alerted to the need for further instruction when the client tells the nurse:

A. I will watch for over-the-counter medications that contain alcohol.
  B. I have the medications that I take listed on this card that I carry with me.
  C. I will be keeping a regular supply of my medication at home and at work.
  D. I will visit the physician right after I return home from my next trucking job.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Kedrick2014

Answer to Question 1

C
A, B, C, and D. Dorsiflexion: Move foot so toes are pointed upward (ROM: 20 to 30 degrees).

Answer to Question 2

B
B. Client should wear a medical alert bracelet or carry identification card noting presence of seizure disorder and listing medications taken.
A. Alcohol should be avoided because it may be incompatible with anticonvulsive medications. It may intensify central nervous system depression.
C. Without a medical alert bracelet or identification noting the presence of seizure disorder and medications taken, just having the medications at work or home will not necessarily mean the appropriate treatment will be started.
D. A seizure condition usually imposes driving limitations. It is recommended that a waiting period of 1 seizure-free year elapse before client attempts to drive or operate dangerous equipment.

formula1

Reply 2 on: Jul 24, 2018
Wow, this really help

dantucker

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

Vaccines cause herd immunity. If the majority of people in a community have been vaccinated against a disease, an unvaccinated person is less likely to get the disease since others are less likely to become sick from it and spread the disease.

Did you know?

Side effects from substance abuse include nausea, dehydration, reduced productivitiy, and dependence. Though these effects usually worsen over time, the constant need for the substance often overcomes rational thinking.

Did you know?

Colchicine is a highly poisonous alkaloid originally extracted from a type of saffron plant that is used mainly to treat gout.

Did you know?

Parkinson's disease is both chronic and progressive. This means that it persists over a long period of time and that its symptoms grow worse over time.

Did you know?

People who have myopia, or nearsightedness, are not able to see objects at a distance but only up close. It occurs when the cornea is either curved too steeply, the eye is too long, or both. This condition is progressive and worsens with time. More than 100 million people in the United States are nearsighted, but only 20% of those are born with the condition. Diet, eye exercise, drug therapy, and corrective lenses can all help manage nearsightedness.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library