This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The coefficient of contingency (C) may be applied when a. using a 2 by 2 contingency table b. ... (Read 60 times)

bcretired

The coefficient of contingency (C) may be applied when

a. using a 2 by 2 contingency table
  b. using a 3 by 4 contingency table
  c. both of these
  d. neither of these

Question 2

In order to use the McNemar test, the samples should be

a. independent of each other
  b. dependent on each other
  c. free of sampling error
  d. normally distributed

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Tonyam972

Answer to Question 1

Saved me massive time.

Answer to Question 2

Sent you a PM please check your forum inbox. Thank you

bcretired

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Gracias!

Jossy

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Famous people who died from poisoning or drug overdose include, Adolf Hitler, Socrates, Juan Ponce de Leon, Marilyn Monroe, Judy Garland, and John Belushi.

Did you know?

Oxytocin is recommended only for pregnancies that have a medical reason for inducing labor (such as eclampsia) and is not recommended for elective procedures or for making the birthing process more convenient.

Did you know?

Alzheimer's disease affects only about 10% of people older than 65 years of age. Most forms of decreased mental function and dementia are caused by disuse (letting the mind get lazy).

Did you know?

A recent study has found that following a diet rich in berries may slow down the aging process of the brain. This diet apparently helps to keep dopamine levels much higher than are seen in normal individuals who do not eat berries as a regular part of their diet as they enter their later years.

Did you know?

The largest baby ever born weighed more than 23 pounds but died just 11 hours after his birth in 1879. The largest surviving baby was born in October 2009 in Sumatra, Indonesia, and weighed an astounding 19.2 pounds at birth.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library