This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Approximately 60 of the school's enrollment is male. Five students are randomly selected. The number ... (Read 38 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

Approximately 60 of the school's enrollment is male. Five students are randomly selected. The number of women is recorded. What is x, the random variable of interest?
  1.the number of females in the sample
  2.the number of females in the population
  3.the total number of students
  4.the number of males in the sample

Question 2

Approximately 60 of the school's enrollment is male. Five students are randomly selected. Let x be the binomial random variable which counts the number of women in the sample. What is p?
  4.the number of women in the sample

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Chelseyj.hasty

Answer to Question 1

Answer to Question 2

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jul 24, 2018
:D TYSM

bbburns21

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Bacteria have been found alive in a lake buried one half mile under ice in Antarctica.

Did you know?

There are more nerve cells in one human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

Did you know?

People with high total cholesterol have about two times the risk for heart disease as people with ideal levels.

Did you know?

On average, someone in the United States has a stroke about every 40 seconds. This is about 795,000 people per year.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library