This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Show how the different lines in stanza 3 fit with the letters you used to diagram the ... (Read 66 times)

Capo

Show how the different lines in stanza 3 fit with the letters you used to diagram the quatrain-refrain form in 36.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Using lower case letters as well, how might you diagram the quatrain-refrain form in stanzas 2 and 3?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Animal_Goddess

Answer to Question 1

the quatrain is a b c d in which
a = I don't want to see Snook,
b = Not even Homesick James
c = The way my baby left me,
d = I really believe he's to blame.
 the refrain is A B in which
A = She got me walkin' all up and down the street
B = She left me for another man cause she wanted to be free.

Answer to Question 2

a b c d A B

Capo

Reply 2 on: Jul 25, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

bitingbit

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Excellent

Did you know?

Thyroid conditions may make getting pregnant impossible.

Did you know?

GI conditions that will keep you out of the U.S. armed services include ulcers, varices, fistulas, esophagitis, gastritis, congenital abnormalities, inflammatory bowel disease, enteritis, colitis, proctitis, duodenal diverticula, malabsorption syndromes, hepatitis, cirrhosis, cysts, abscesses, pancreatitis, polyps, certain hemorrhoids, splenomegaly, hernias, recent abdominal surgery, GI bypass or stomach stapling, and artificial GI openings.

Did you know?

Many people have small pouches in their colons that bulge outward through weak spots. Each pouch is called a diverticulum. About 10% of Americans older than age 40 years have diverticulosis, which, when the pouches become infected or inflamed, is called diverticulitis. The main cause of diverticular disease is a low-fiber diet.

Did you know?

There are more nerve cells in one human brain than there are stars in the Milky Way.

Did you know?

The calories found in one piece of cherry cheesecake could light a 60-watt light bulb for 1.5 hours.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library