This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: According to Chapter 16, all of the following scientists used the single-case design in their ... (Read 72 times)

jon_i

According to Chapter 16, all of the following scientists used the single-case design in their
  research except

A) Sir Ronald A. Fisher
  B) Wilhelm Wundt
  C) Gustav Fechner
  D) Herman Ebbinghaus
  E) B. F. Skinner

Question 2

You have finally finished data collection for your doctoral dissertation and start the analysis by
  graphing these data on a line graph to look at the distribution of scores for the two groups.

You
  then notice the distribution for one of your samples is positively skewed, whereas the other
  distribution looks normal. Based on these distributions, which kind of test will you need to use?
  A) t test B) factorial ANOVAs
  C) parametric tests D) nonparametric tests

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

shoemake

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

D

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Wow, this really help

bitingbit

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

The average office desk has 400 times more bacteria on it than a toilet.

Did you know?

Normal urine is sterile. It contains fluids, salts, and waste products. It is free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.

Did you know?

You should not take more than 1,000 mg of vitamin E per day. Doses above this amount increase the risk of bleeding problems that can lead to a stroke.

Did you know?

Cytomegalovirus affects nearly the same amount of newborns every year as Down syndrome.

Did you know?

Asthma is the most common chronic childhood disease in the world. Most children who develop asthma have symptoms before they are 5 years old.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library