This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The Animals were the first British group to chart a number one single after the Beatles with a. ... (Read 30 times)

gbarreiro

The Animals were the first British group to chart a number one single after the Beatles with

a. You Really Got Me..
  b. Rock Island Line..
  c. I'm Into Something Good..
  d. House of the Rising Sun..

Question 2

According to the RIAA, the Beatles

a. were second only to Elvis Presley in U.S. record sales.
  b. ranked a close third in U.S. sales behind Elvis Presley and Garth Brooks.
  c. were edged out of the all-time top-sellers slot by the Eagles.
  d. were the top-selling recording artists of the 20th century.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Brenm

Answer to Question 1

d

Answer to Question 2

d

gbarreiro

Reply 2 on: Jul 25, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

olderstudent

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Despite claims by manufacturers, the supplement known as Ginkgo biloba was shown in a study of more than 3,000 participants to be ineffective in reducing development of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease in older people.

Did you know?

Inotropic therapy does not have a role in the treatment of most heart failure patients. These drugs can make patients feel and function better but usually do not lengthen the predicted length of their lives.

Did you know?

Approximately 500,000 babies are born each year in the United States to teenage mothers.

Did you know?

Ether was used widely for surgeries but became less popular because of its flammability and its tendency to cause vomiting. In England, it was quickly replaced by chloroform, but this agent caused many deaths and lost popularity.

Did you know?

About 80% of major fungal systemic infections are due to Candida albicans. Another form, Candida peritonitis, occurs most often in postoperative patients. A rare disease, Candida meningitis, may follow leukemia, kidney transplant, other immunosuppressed factors, or when suffering from Candida septicemia.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library