This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: When using a recovery device manufactured after November 15, 1993, the recovery level for Type I ... (Read 19 times)

ishan

When using a recovery device manufactured after November 15, 1993, the recovery level for Type I appliances is:

A) 80 of the system charge if the compressor is non-operational, 90 if the compressor is operational.
  B) 80 of the system charge if the compressor is operational, 90 if the compressor is non-operational.
  C) 0 psig.
  D) 80 of the system charge.

Question 2

Standards for the safe use of lasers in construction are published in _____.

a. OSHA Standard 1650.60
  b. OSHA Standard 1710.22
  c. OSHA Standard 1926.54
  d. OSHA Standard2100.10

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

yasmin

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

c

ishan

Reply 2 on: Jul 26, 2018
Excellent

lcapri7

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Children of people with alcoholism are more inclined to drink alcohol or use hard drugs. In fact, they are 400 times more likely to use hard drugs than those who do not have a family history of alcohol addiction.

Did you know?

It is believed that humans initially contracted crabs from gorillas about 3 million years ago from either sleeping in gorilla nests or eating the apes.

Did you know?

When blood is deoxygenated and flowing back to the heart through the veins, it is dark reddish-blue in color. Blood in the arteries that is oxygenated and flowing out to the body is bright red. Whereas arterial blood comes out in spurts, venous blood flows.

Did you know?

Your heart beats over 36 million times a year.

Did you know?

A headache when you wake up in the morning is indicative of sinusitis. Other symptoms of sinusitis can include fever, weakness, tiredness, a cough that may be more severe at night, and a runny nose or nasal congestion.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library