This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Explain how a system's refrigeration effect can be determined. What will be an ideal ... (Read 34 times)

audie

Explain how a system's refrigeration effect can be determined.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Why do contractors often favor a trussed roof system?

What will be an ideal response?

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Dunkey

Answer to Question 1

Vertical lines from these points in the cycle to the enthalpy scale can be used to determine the refrigeration effect. The refrigeration effect is the difference in the enthalpy of the refrigerant entering the evaporator and the enthalpy of the refrigerant leaving the evaporator.

Answer to Question 2

Open web trusses and engineered I-beams may allow the ductwork to pass through precut or fabricated openings.

audie

Reply 2 on: Jul 26, 2018
Excellent

hramirez205

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Complications of influenza include: bacterial pneumonia, ear and sinus infections, dehydration, and worsening of chronic conditions such as asthma, congestive heart failure, or diabetes.

Did you know?

The most destructive flu epidemic of all times in recorded history occurred in 1918, with approximately 20 million deaths worldwide.

Did you know?

In women, pharmacodynamic differences include increased sensitivity to (and increased effectiveness of) beta-blockers, opioids, selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors, and typical antipsychotics.

Did you know?

The types of cancer that alpha interferons are used to treat include hairy cell leukemia, melanoma, follicular non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and AIDS-related Kaposi's sarcoma.

Did you know?

The calories found in one piece of cherry cheesecake could light a 60-watt light bulb for 1.5 hours.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library