This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The Milky Way is part of I. a poor cluster. II. a rich cluster. III. the Virgo Cluster. IV. the ... (Read 49 times)

Hungry!

The Milky Way is part of I. a poor cluster. II. a rich cluster. III. the Virgo Cluster. IV. the Local Group.

a. I and III
  b. I and IV
  c. II and III
  d. II and IV
  e. just III

Question 2

The dust in the interstellar medium can make distant stars look redder than they really are.

a. True
  b. False
  Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

izzat

Answer to Question 1

b

Answer to Question 2

True

Hungry!

Reply 2 on: Jul 27, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

komodo7

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

On average, the stomach produces 2 L of hydrochloric acid per day.

Did you know?

Only one in 10 cancer deaths is caused by the primary tumor. The vast majority of cancer mortality is caused by cells breaking away from the main tumor and metastasizing to other parts of the body, such as the brain, bones, or liver.

Did you know?

The top 10 most important tips that will help you grow old gracefully include (1) quit smoking, (2) keep your weight down, (3) take supplements, (4) skip a meal each day or fast 1 day per week, (5) get a pet, (6) get medical help for chronic pain, (7) walk regularly, (8) reduce arguments, (9) put live plants in your living space, and (10) do some weight training.

Did you know?

Aspirin may benefit 11 different cancers, including those of the colon, pancreas, lungs, prostate, breasts, and leukemia.

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library