This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: An 05 star has an H line present in its spectra. What color is the line? a. red b. no color as ... (Read 31 times)

washai

An 05 star has an H line present in its spectra. What color is the line?

a. red b. no color as the line is in the UV band
  c. blue d. no color as the line is in the infrared band

Question 2

The peculiar system SS 433 I. is emitting beams of energy and matter. II. is producing a spectrum with both a red and a blue shift. III. probably contains an accretion disk. IV. is the result of a planetary nebula.

a. I
  b. III
  c. II & III
  d. I, II, & III
  e. I, II, III, & IV

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

at

Answer to Question 1

a

Answer to Question 2

d

Did you know?

According to the American College of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, more than 50 million Americans have some kind of food allergy. Food allergies affect between 4 and 6% of children, and 4% of adults, according to the CDC. The most common food allergies include shellfish, peanuts, walnuts, fish, eggs, milk, and soy.

Did you know?

Atropine, along with scopolamine and hyoscyamine, is found in the Datura stramonium plant, which gives hallucinogenic effects and is also known as locoweed.

Did you know?

In the United States, there is a birth every 8 seconds, according to the U.S. Census Bureau's Population Clock.

Did you know?

Aspirin is the most widely used drug in the world. It has even been recognized as such by the Guinness Book of World Records.

Did you know?

Nitroglycerin is used to alleviate various heart-related conditions, and it is also the chief component of dynamite (but mixed in a solid clay base to stabilize it).

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library