This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The flow of energy through each shell determines: A) the mass of each shell. B) the diameter of ... (Read 53 times)

jon_i

The flow of energy through each shell determines:

A) the mass of each shell.
  B) the diameter of each shell.
  C) how much weight a shell can balance.
  D) how many planets revolve around a star.

Question 2

In stellar astronomy, _____ states that the weight of each layer of a star must be supported by the layer below.

A) the law of conservation of mass
  B) the law of conservation of energy
  C) the law of hydrostatic equilibrium
  D) the law of energy transport

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

scikid

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

C

jon_i

Reply 2 on: Jul 27, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

aruss1303

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Wow, this really help

Did you know?

Multiple sclerosis is a condition wherein the body's nervous system is weakened by an autoimmune reaction that attacks the myelin sheaths of neurons.

Did you know?

Recent studies have shown that the number of medication errors increases in relation to the number of orders that are verified per pharmacist, per work shift.

Did you know?

An identified risk factor for osteoporosis is the intake of excessive amounts of vitamin A. Dietary intake of approximately double the recommended daily amount of vitamin A, by women, has been shown to reduce bone mineral density and increase the chances for hip fractures compared with women who consumed the recommended daily amount (or less) of vitamin A.

Did you know?

Acetaminophen (Tylenol) in overdose can seriously damage the liver. It should never be taken by people who use alcohol heavily; it can result in severe liver damage and even a condition requiring a liver transplant.

Did you know?

To prove that stomach ulcers were caused by bacteria and not by stress, a researcher consumed an entire laboratory beaker full of bacterial culture. After this, he did indeed develop stomach ulcers, and won the Nobel Prize for his discovery.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library