This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: State the law of reflection. What will be an ideal response? ... (Read 16 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

State the law of reflection.

What will be an ideal response?

Question 2

Suppose that there are 10 billion (10,000,000,000,000 ) habitable planets in our galaxy, that 1 in 5 habitable planets has life, that 1 in 1000 planets with life has at some point had an intelligent civilization, and that 1 in 1000 civilizations that

have ever existed is in existence now. How many civilizations would exist at present? A) 200,000
  B) 2,000,000
  C) 20,000
  D) 20,000,000

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

C.mcnichol98

Answer to Question 1

The angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection.

Answer to Question 2

B

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jul 27, 2018
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

LVPMS

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
:D TYSM

Did you know?

The human body's pharmacokinetics are quite varied. Our hair holds onto drugs longer than our urine, blood, or saliva. For example, alcohol can be detected in the hair for up to 90 days after it was consumed. The same is true for marijuana, cocaine, ecstasy, heroin, methamphetamine, and nicotine.

Did you know?

The heart is located in the center of the chest, with part of it tipped slightly so that it taps against the left side of the chest.

Did you know?

Interferon was scarce and expensive until 1980, when the interferon gene was inserted into bacteria using recombinant DNA technology, allowing for mass cultivation and purification from bacterial cultures.

Did you know?

More than one-third of adult Americans are obese. Diseases that kill the largest number of people annually, such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, stroke, and hypertension, can be attributed to diet.

Did you know?

Vampire bats have a natural anticoagulant in their saliva that permits continuous bleeding after they painlessly open a wound with their incisors. This capillary blood does not cause any significant blood loss to their victims.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library