This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: The Ptolemaic model has planets moving in A) elliptical orbits about the Sun B) a simple circle ... (Read 45 times)

humphriesbr@me.com

The Ptolemaic model has planets moving in

A) elliptical orbits about the Sun
  B) a simple circle about the Earth
  C) a simple circle about the Sun
  D) small circles, the centers of which move in a larger circle about the Earth

Question 2

The cosmological redshift is actually not a velocity at all, but a measure of the expansion of space-time.

Indicate whether the statement is true or false

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

rosiehomeworddo

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

TRUE

humphriesbr@me.com

Reply 2 on: Jul 27, 2018
Thanks for the timely response, appreciate it

daiying98

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Chronic marijuana use can damage the white blood cells and reduce the immune system's ability to respond to disease by as much as 40%. Without a strong immune system, the body is vulnerable to all kinds of degenerative and infectious diseases.

Did you know?

Giardia is one of the most common intestinal parasites worldwide, and infects up to 20% of the world population, mostly in poorer countries with inadequate sanitation. Infections are most common in children, though chronic Giardia is more common in adults.

Did you know?

Bacteria have been found alive in a lake buried one half mile under ice in Antarctica.

Did you know?

Vaccines cause herd immunity. If the majority of people in a community have been vaccinated against a disease, an unvaccinated person is less likely to get the disease since others are less likely to become sick from it and spread the disease.

Did you know?

Blood in the urine can be a sign of a kidney stone, glomerulonephritis, or other kidney problems.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library