This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Suppose you live on the Moon. How long is a day (i.e., from sunrise to sunrise)? A) 23 hours 56 ... (Read 56 times)

casperchen82

Suppose you live on the Moon. How long is a day (i.e., from sunrise to sunrise)?

A) 23 hours 56 minutes
  B) 24 hours
  C) a lunar month
  D) a year
  E) about 18 years

Question 2

Does Venus have auroras around its poles, like Earth? Why or why not?

A) Yes, because it is bombarded by charged particles from the Sun.
  B) No, because its atmosphere is too thick.
  C) Yes, because strong winds generate light near its poles.
  D) No, because it lacks a global magnetic field.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

succesfull

Answer to Question 1

C

Answer to Question 2

D

casperchen82

Reply 2 on: Jul 27, 2018
Great answer, keep it coming :)

ASDFGJLO

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Your skin wrinkles if you stay in the bathtub a long time because the outermost layer of skin (which consists of dead keratin) swells when it absorbs water. It is tightly attached to the skin below it, so it compensates for the increased area by wrinkling. This happens to the hands and feet because they have the thickest layer of dead keratin cells.

Did you know?

More than 2,500 barbiturates have been synthesized. At the height of their popularity, about 50 were marketed for human use.

Did you know?

One way to reduce acid reflux is to lose two or three pounds. Most people lose weight in the belly area first when they increase exercise, meaning that heartburn can be reduced quickly by this method.

Did you know?

About 100 new prescription or over-the-counter drugs come into the U.S. market every year.

Did you know?

Serum cholesterol testing in adults is recommended every 1 to 5 years. People with diabetes and a family history of high cholesterol should be tested even more frequently.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library