This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: In order to be more certain that a new treatment helps patients more so than patients placed on a ... (Read 50 times)

formula1

In order to be more certain that a new treatment helps patients more so than patients placed on a wait list, the experimenter sets the probability statistic at .01 instead of .05. This decision could result in a(n)

a) increased chance of a Type II error
 b) increased chance of a Type I error.
 c) decreased chance of a Type II error.
 d) equal chance of both Type I and II errors.

Question 2

A man from a small village in Africa visits the United States and eats in a restaurant. When the waiter brings water and bread, the man is confused and says, But I did not order yet. Which of the following explains the man's confusion?

a) He does not include unordered water and bread in his script for restaurants
 b) He does not have a frame for water and bread.
 c) He lacks a schema for dining in restaurants.
 d) He lacks a script for dining in restaurants.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

ilianabrrr

Answer to Question 1

A

Answer to Question 2

A

formula1

Reply 2 on: Jun 20, 2018
Gracias!

ASDFGJLO

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

A recent study has found that following a diet rich in berries may slow down the aging process of the brain. This diet apparently helps to keep dopamine levels much higher than are seen in normal individuals who do not eat berries as a regular part of their diet as they enter their later years.

Did you know?

Autoimmune diseases occur when the immune system destroys its own healthy tissues. When this occurs, white blood cells cannot distinguish between pathogens and normal cells.

Did you know?

Drugs are in development that may cure asthma and hay fever once and for all. They target leukotrienes, which are known to cause tightening of the air passages in the lungs and increase mucus productions in nasal passages.

Did you know?

The first war in which wide-scale use of anesthetics occurred was the Civil War, and 80% of all wounds were in the extremities.

Did you know?

The first oncogene was discovered in 1970 and was termed SRC (pronounced "SARK").

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library