This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: Various I/O devices are commonly connected to the bus by using ________. A) clampers B) buffers ... (Read 28 times)

Garrulous

Various I/O devices are commonly connected to the bus by using ________.

A) clampers B) buffers C) inverters D) tri-state circuits

Question 2

DMA stands for ________.

A) direct multiple access, operations directly between the CPU and multiple I/O devices which speed up the computer system
  B) direct memory access, allowing memory operations to take place directly between certain I/O devices and memory which allows the CPU to continue its operation with minimum interruptions
  C) direct memory access, operations that allow the CPU direct access to the memory of I/O devices
  D) all of the above, depending on the system

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

nicoleclaire22

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

B

Garrulous

Reply 2 on: Jul 28, 2018
Wow, this really help

Zebsrer

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
YES! Correct, THANKS for helping me on my review

Did you know?

Cucumber slices relieve headaches by tightening blood vessels, reducing blood flow to the area, and relieving pressure.

Did you know?

Most women experience menopause in their 50s. However, in 1994, an Italian woman gave birth to a baby boy when she was 61 years old.

Did you know?

Normal urine is sterile. It contains fluids, salts, and waste products. It is free of bacteria, viruses, and fungi.

Did you know?

Long-term mental and physical effects from substance abuse include: paranoia, psychosis, immune deficiencies, and organ damage.

Did you know?

More than 30% of American adults, and about 12% of children utilize health care approaches that were developed outside of conventional medicine.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library