This topic contains a solution. Click here to go to the answer

Author Question: A cascode amplifier has A) a common-drain in series with a common-gate B) a common-emiiter in ... (Read 67 times)

Arii_bell

A cascode amplifier has

A) a common-drain in series with a common-gate
  B) a common-emiiter in series with a common-collector
  C) any of the above
  D) a common-source in series with a common-gate

Question 2

What is interrupt-driven I/O and what is its major advantage?

A) An I/O device needing service sends a request to the PIC (programmable interrupt controller), which in turn notifies the CPU of the request based on the assigned priority level of the specific I/O device. If there are no pending I/O requests the CPU does not have to spend time checking the I/O ports.
  B) Each individual I/O device is checked sequentially on a regular basis to see if it needs to be serviced. This slows down the CPU operation.
  C) Individual I/O devices regularly send inquiries to the CPU to see if it is available for a specific I/O operation; if the CPU is available, the I/O device then proceeds to carry out its operation.
  D) Each individual I/O device is serviced sequentially on a regular basis by the PIC. This speeds up the I/O process.

Related Topics

Need homework help now?

Ask unlimited questions for free

Ask a Question
Marked as best answer by a Subject Expert

Sierray

Answer to Question 1

D

Answer to Question 2

A

Arii_bell

Reply 2 on: Jul 28, 2018
:D TYSM

ryansturges

Reply 3 on: Yesterday
Gracias!

Did you know?

More than 20 million Americans cite use of marijuana within the past 30 days, according to the National Survey on Drug Use and Health (NSDUH). More than 8 million admit to using it almost every day.

Did you know?

There are major differences in the metabolism of morphine and the illegal drug heroin. Morphine mostly produces its CNS effects through m-receptors, and at k- and d-receptors. Heroin has a slight affinity for opiate receptors. Most of its actions are due to metabolism to active metabolites (6-acetylmorphine, morphine, and morphine-6-glucuronide).

Did you know?

The longest a person has survived after a heart transplant is 24 years.

Did you know?

IgA antibodies protect body surfaces exposed to outside foreign substances. IgG antibodies are found in all body fluids. IgM antibodies are the first type of antibody made in response to an infection. IgE antibody levels are often high in people with allergies. IgD antibodies are found in tissues lining the abdomen and chest.

Did you know?

As of mid-2016, 18.2 million people were receiving advanced retroviral therapy (ART) worldwide. This represents between 43–50% of the 34–39.8 million people living with HIV.

For a complete list of videos, visit our video library